The figure is the basis of beauty nowadays. This generation measures beauty on its outer skin. Gone are the days when beauty is defined as what you make of yourself and of what you have become.
Slim is in and fat is out. That is even what all advertisements shouts out to all people. People with heavy measurements are most of the time targeted by these said propagandas. Even the clothes that people see on all stores are displayed to have the least body measurements. Fewer choices are given to those with more than a size 5.
This is the reason why diet pills are so “in” nowadays. People always opt an easier way out to make their bodies slim. They tend to forget that without exercise, these diet pills and supplements are nothing. Pills and supplements are not the only ways on how to easily obtain a sexier you. There is also the HCG diet. This is an extreme diet that involves injecting the body with HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is a hormone that pregnant women produce.
Some of the benefits of HCG diet drops go beyond of just losing weight. These are some of the reported benefits of HCG diet drops and the HCG diet.
- It gives more energy and motivation.
- It improves the base metabolism from losing weight.
- It will help lose significant inches as well as pounds so that the body can achieve a more pleasing body shape.
- It will help ditch old, unhealthy eating habits.
- It will help end the sugar cravings and overeating.
- It will give a heightened sense of self-worth and confidence.
- It also helps improve the health makers from weight loss such as blood sugar levels, blood pressure and reduce joint pain.
- It also “reset the metabolism”. This can help lose as much as a pound a day without feeling hungry or weak.
As much as these benefits of HCG can do sounds amazing, there are still many studies that are made to prove otherwise. Some studies show that ECG diet drops do not have anything to do with weight loss. The FDA even issued a warning to companies who still sell HCG diet drops since they haven’t approved them for weight loss.
Even an expert from Yale Griffin Prevention Research Center explicitly stated that HCG is solely the “Dumbo feather” in a diet. Researches also suggests that it is only “plain old salt water” since it does not do any good if weight loss is concerned. It is somewhat just a way to let people reach for their credit card and spend money helping the company reach its profits.
Even though many have good claims to say about HCG diet drops, it is still up to a person to try it or not. Remember that all results differ from one person to another. What works for one person does not necessarily mean it would work for all people.